The insights gained from big data analysis can be instrumental for an organization’s success, but implementing projects can be daunting for any company.
The complexities and massive investment associated with big data projects are forcing companies to look to professional services to provide support on everything from consulting to implementation in the big data software space.
We have identified the top companies in the Global Big Data Professional Services Market that are expected to help drive market grow at a CAGR of 35.05% from 2016-2019.
- Actian provides big data management services. The company has created an analytical database called Vectorwise. In 2013, it partnered with OpenBI, a professional services organization committed to delivering effective services to data-driven enterprises, to provide big data professional services. Analytical solutions provided by the company are used in different industries such as financial services, healthcare, customer analytics, digital media, retail, SaaS and software, and oil and gas.
- Capgemini possesses the expertise to deliver big data projects. It is helping companies to derive insights from huge data volumes. It also provides a road map to its clients on scaling of big data and analytics platforms. The company provides data science as a service to its clients.
- Cloudera provides data management solutions for big data. It offers enterprise solutions, partner solutions, and industry solutions. Its professional services help companies develop their big data solutions. The company offers optimization services as per use cases. It helps enterprises shorten the timeline for production and enhance their infrastructure standards at every stage of the big data life cycle.
- Hortonworks develops, distributes and supports a 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop for the enterprise, also training, support & services.
- Informatica delivers enterprise data integration and management software powering analytics for big data and cloud. Unlock data's potential.
- Mu Sigma is a leading provider of Big Data and analytics solutions for Fortune 500 organizations, helping them institutionalize data-driven decision making.
- Plantir creates products that are deployed at the most critical government, commercial, and non-profit institutions in the world to solve problems.
- Pivotal is a trusted partner for IT innovation, enabling enterprises to provide modern software-driven experiences for their customers and workforces.
- Rackspace is helping enterprises to complement their existing database ecosystems with the right mix of database technologies, infrastructure, and services that maximize utilization, productivity, and innovation.
- SAS Business Analytics software comes with a reputation of over 35 years of experience and 60000+ customer sites worldwide.